Theodore Historical Museum
Orignally located alongside the railroad back in the day, it has since been moved to the entrance of the village and is the local museum. The Theodore Historical Museum is located in a rare type of CPR station of the PRATT design. Built in 1902, the station now houses artifacts from the community and area, as well as items of general historical value.
WHITESAND REGIONAL PARK is OPEN for the season! - Click on the online link below for more information
Whitesand Regional Park is located alongside the shores of the Whitesand River.
Day - $6
3 day - $15
Season - $45
Call the office for camping fees / golf fees and any other information/ booking campsites: 306-272-7939 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
Office / Concession hours(7 days a week): Mon - Thurs 9am - 5pm / Fri - Sun 9am - 8pm. In July hours switch up to Mon - Sun 9am - 8pm
Disc Golf! An 18 target disc golf course was added to the existing golf course! Regular golfers have the right of way since they tend to hit farther. There are marked trees and red targets throughout the course. Three discs are used for play, a driver disc, midrange disc and a putter disc. They are available at the park office for use (with a deposit of $60) Once the discs are returned you are refunded the $60. Check it out!
Mini Golf is back! The mini golf course has been refurbished and ready for game time! Drop in and play a round when you get the chance! Only $2 for a round of mini golf!
**HIKING TRAIL*** It encircles the entire park and is a great way to get some exercise and some great views of the outdoors! Be sure to check it out this year!
There are electrical well-treed campsites, and non-electrical sites, group camping and picnic area, Nine hole golf course, firewood, playground, showers, ice, concession, fish filleting facilities, shore fishing boat launch, and fishing licenses.
VISIT THE WHITESAND PARK ONLINE - click on the link below
- WHITESAND REGIONAL PARK LINK
LIST OF 2021 PARK EVENTS:
* June 12 @ 2pm Father's day golf tournament. Due to covid pre-registration is required. Call the office @ 306-647-2191 or Rachel @ 306-272-7939. Steak supper that night. Advance tickets only!!! Golfers $20 - Non golfers $25. Tickets at the park office or at Main Street Meats in Theodore(only non-golfers).
* July 4th Canada Day celebrations (Pending fire restrictions there will be fireworks at dusk)
* July 4th Goofy Golf tournament
*July 4th Golf cart parade
* July 10th Ladies open golf tournament
* July 17th Men's open golf tournament
* Aug. 13th Nite golf tournament
IF you have an idea for a tournament contact Rachel and let her know!
web page was designed with Mobirise site templates